Terms and Conditions
- 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. UPS may not try to attempt to redeliver. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments.
- Returned Packages: A return packaging fee as well as reshipping fee may be charged to the customer.
- Re-Shipping: Package(s) which are returned and re-shipped will incur a re-shipping fee.
- Redirected shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment. Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a redirect and any additional shipping costs will be applied.
- Tracking: Shipping tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age or older to be available to sign for the package.
- Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
- Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- Regulations for shipping: vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
- Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify the winery if you incur such a shipment.
- Sold: Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
Heat & Weather Conditions
Because wine is sensitive to the temperature variances, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or a holding the shipment back to ensure the integrity of their wine.
Shipments are via UPS.
Orders can be placed via the website or phone and then picked up at the winery. Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted by the winery to confirm your order is ready to pick up. Will Call orders must be picked up within 30 days. After 30 days, your order will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping costs will be applied.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer to return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received, we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact us at 707 259 5386 for return instructions.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all canceled orders.